Whose smiling now?
About a year ago, former Deerfield Beach Commissioner Steve “Shitbird” Gonot was convicted of stealing campaign funds and sentenced to a year in jail.
[cleeng_content id="945031156" description="Why stop now? It's just getting interesting!" price="1.99" referral="0.10"]He is currently out on bound pending his appeal.
All of this is old news… We know… However, we came across this picture in our archives and wanted to share it with the MAOS audience.
So, a few things to keep in mind as you take in Shitbird’s ugly visage.
- Gonot’s trial started on a Monday morning.
- I snapped this shot on late Tuesday … sure seems Steve is looking comfortable at this point, believing victory was within his grasp.
- And then…
- The next day, ASA David Schulson, acting upon information I emailed to him the night before, reopened the “just closed” case.
- And using our data, proceeded to sink Gonot’s battleship.
- Hahahahaha… That still cracks me up.
We expect Gonot’s appeal to eventually be denied…
We also expect Shitbird to finally find the affection and attention that’s avoided him throughout his many years.
Albeit the crazy monkey love only found between
two three men serving time in prison.