Minimum acceptable requirements. #FAILED.
For nearly the last year, we’ve been
bitching moaning complaining patiently arguing against the hiring of :ME:.
[cleeng_content id="947750215" description="Why stop now? It's just getting interesting!" price="3.49" referral="0.10"]Along the way, we’ve been stonewalled by Lauderdale Lakes ($90 in fees) requesting :ME2:’s resume. So, we moved to Plan B — let’s check out Oakland Park’s personnel file.
Health alert: please put down any milk you might be drinking.
Journey with us back to 2003, and as Budget Director, Elianor did not meet the following minimum acceptable requirements for:
- Skills/Application of knowledge
- Mastery of technical / professional techniques
- Being on schedule
- Decision making
Additionally, “she has problems with the accuracy of her numbers [and] assumptions made.” Her boss, Assistant City Manager Connie Hoffmann, also noted conclusions not supported by the data. Hoffman blasts Elianor for “inaccurate reports”, “mistakenly including non-existent revenue”, and “not having a full understanding of the City’s budget.” When questioned, Elianor came up short on appropriate revenue forecasting techniques.
Fuck, where have we heard this before?
Moving us next to Elianor’s 2006 career highlight – “the installment of new Comcast equipment.”
Zipidity fucking do-dah.
No better in 2008, where we find her overseeing:
- Oak Tree Golf Course – effects on 44th Street
- Volunteer Group – public relations
- Carter G. Woodson Festival (Black History Event) – City Manager Liaison
But wait you say, that was four years ago, a lot can change in that time.
So then, let’s look at some Elianor’s 2010 career highlights:
- Calculates, figures, develops graphs, and other visual aids
- Investigates and follow up on citizen inquiries and complaints
- Assists with coordination and management of City Council agenda materials
Just in case you are thinking this is all one-sided, let’s hear from Marie W. Elianor herself:
Evaluation Period May 5, 2009 to May 5, 2010
This is the second year in a row that seemingly my work performance is barely above “meets acceptable requirements, satisfactory”. Additionally, at an evaluation score of 3.4, I am the lowest performing member of the Senior Executive Team for a second year.
So, in summation.
Lauderdale Lakes Finance Director Marie Elianor:
- Did not meet minimum acceptable requirements as Oakland Park’s Budget Director
- Provided inaccurate reports
- Offered conclusions not supported by the data
On a positive note, she’s:
- Helped install Comcast gear
- Is really good with graphs and other visual aids
- Was on the Neighborhood Traffic Committee
- Pegs the needle on the Black Person O’ Meter
Elianor’s Oakland Park personnel file[/cleeng_content]