November 20, 2012 10:55 am
LAUDERDALE LAKES --
When you break down the report, here’s a few items of interest.
Jean RobbAnal Bleaching’s campaign is mostly self-funded
- Most of the private donations come from retirees and/or Robb family members
- No money from outside interests (aka lobbyists stayed away from this “floater”)
As to her donations:
- 3/4/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $7864.02
- 3/4/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $3468.00
- 2/23/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $5000.00
- 1/2/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $10,000.00
And last, but not least, there was this donation:
- 2/17/2009 Contribution from Chaz Stevens: $0.02
The strength of MAOS comes from our community of ass-kicking, ball-busting activists. Please, chip in to help us expand the reach of our activist base by building the next generation media and organizing platform.
MAOS is a very costly and resource intensive operation. Our staff contributes hundreds of hours per month, digging into stories that other news sources find too difficult. We search for tales with "moral clarity." Our team strives to make our community a better place, for all that live here.
Contributions to MAOS are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Donations are securely processed thru PayPal and will remain anonymous.
If you're reading, chances are we helped clean up your community. Now show your appreciation, or you'll go to hell.
We value your privacy and anonymity. We'll never disclose, share, or sell your information.
Portions may be copyright © 2013 Chaz Stevens. All rights reserved. MAOS is a sponsored blog.