December 6, 2012 10:06 pm
LAUDERDALE LAKES --
Throughout the years, what are the constants in the Lauderdale Lakes CRA debacle?
- CRA Attorney Michael Haygood
jon allenfrat bastard
We all know that Haynes and Allen are douche bags, and Haygood’s management of the Riviera Beach speaks for itself.
As to Rogers, we’re guessing he’s probably the only one that truly knows what’s what — I mean, he’s an “expert at this stuff” right?
Bad to the bone. Top Dog. The guy to turn to.
So then, how does Rogers explain:
- The CRA Library parking lot fiasco – no bids, deleted emails, destroyed public records, and split bids.
- The old Tarragon property – the deal that killed the CRA.
- The Bella Vista project – how many times will he roll on this project?
- The Ireland Property purchase – just when was Rogers going to come clean on the appraisal? Did Haynes tell you to shut up?
- $1.6M for a garden??? Pretty steep if you ask me. Maybe when Florida legalizes pot, you’ll finally turn a profit.
With all of that crap happening, the CRA tanking, the taxpayer of Broward County getting this shitty end of the bargain, laws being broken right and left — all that time Gary, you sat there and did nothing.
Shame on you. Hell, you don’t even like Allen.
Recently your bosses wrote a letter to Broward County, looking to cover their ass, hoping to head off a CRA audit.
Again you are quiet.
You, above everyone else, knew the $2.5M loan from the CRA was not right … So why did you go along?
- That “forebearance agreement” does not mean crap to Florida Statutes — so say it…
- You know the requirements of FS for budgeting the CRA – no excuse here…
- Exactly when were you going to say that the City/CRA was violating FS? Are you just blindly following Haynes’ direction? Keep this in mind — the power of Google to remember “evil deeds” is awesome… One simple search will reveal all.
Wait … I still have more to say.
- What about those CRA funded projects for the Lakes Mall and Broward Meat and Fish? When are you going to tell the real story? Private development perhaps?
- How about those eloquent entry way monuments? Those eloquent bus shelters?
And when Haynes didn’t trust you any more, he brought in his pimp Allen. So when it goes down, and it will, do you think either one will take the hit for you?
Dream the fuck on buddy.
Haynes doesn’t even own up to his child, and Allen, well, he’s just plainly fucked here. Do either of them strike you as
exceptionally remotely courageous?
And finally boyo…
Let’s finish up with a quick talk regarding your salary. Or, in particular, who pays your bloated, overpriced, compensation package.
As best as I figure:
- About 50% comes from the City.
- The rest comes from the County – 40%.
- 10% from others.
So, in my mind, you owe us… Shit, or get off the pot. Free yourself. Do the right thing. Tell the truth. Call Mr. Michael Mee at the Broward OIG. He’s a great guy. Fess up. Take down Allen and Haynes before they do it to you.
Because, it’s not a matter of if, but when.
* And for the record, I am in very regular contact with the OIG and SAO. They’re well schooled on your role.
This isn’t the first time Rogers finds himself in the midst of a CRA controversy, having been fired from the City of Cocoa Beach. Rogers arrived in Lauderdale Lakes under a cloud of suspicion (supposed accusations of misused money) — he’s been since cleared.
Seems to me Gary, this is turning into another Cocoa. The time is now to save your ass … ring up Mayor Kristin Jacobs or Senator Chris Smith – I’m sure they’ll take your call.•••
The strength of MAOS comes from our community of ass-kicking, ball-busting activists. Please, chip in to help us expand the reach of our activist base by building the next generation media and organizing platform.
MAOS is a very costly and resource intensive operation. Our staff contributes hundreds of hours per month, digging into stories that other news sources find too difficult. We search for tales with "moral clarity." Our team strives to make our community a better place, for all that live here.
Contributions to MAOS are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Donations are securely processed thru PayPal and will remain anonymous.
If you're reading, chances are we helped clean up your community. Now show your appreciation, or you'll go to hell.
We value your privacy and anonymity. We'll never disclose, share, or sell your information.
Portions may be copyright © 2013 Chaz Stevens. All rights reserved. MAOS is a sponsored blog.