RobbPoitier, or is it PoitierRobb?
There appears to be a few in the audience unfamiliar with me (and my work).
- I’m not afraid of SLAPP lawsuits. Rather than having a chilling effect, they give me a rather nice stiffy.
- Anonymous commentary (aka hate email) makes my day. Indicates to me I’m on the right path. Please don’t stop sending it.
- I believe the Poitier’s of the world, the Robb’s of the world, are responsible for keeping “down the black man.” I have zero tolerance for racism and had I found a single drop of it over at City Hall, I’d have walked. Burgess Hanson and his team want the best of everyone — not just a certain segment, pigment, or creed.
- It’s really not “state of the art politics” to prey on the ignorance, vulnerabilities, and fears of the low information voter (aka District #2). About as subtle as throwing gas on a fire.
- Lifting my skirt: I firmly believe Poitier is involved with identity theft and income tax fraud. I’ve been working that story for the last year. Involves some folks in jail and a couple of local idiots. Stay tuned.
- I realize we can’t install metal detectors at the entrance to the Commission chambers, but how about a breathalyzer test? Some folks in attendance were clearly baked.
- A grand total of plus 27 votes isn’t a mandate, and thus should not be considered the ticket to a power trip. This is more about a shitty campaign run by Peggy Noland than anything else.
- I am pressing forward, full speed ahead, with my criminal complaint against Robb for her illegal use of the city’s brand. It’s theft — as in theft of an election. And yes, ASA Timothy Donnelly and I have already spoken about this matter. Spoken, as in had a person to person talk.
- Peoples are thinking it will be someone besides Joe Miller, PoitierRobb, and RobbPoitier in two years. Lots can change — for me, I’m putting good money on a couple of folks keeling over. I’d not go as far as stitching together a voodoo doll — I might, however, order me some bobbleheads.
- On election day, total unique visitors to my blog (for a 12 hour period) broke nicely into the 5 digits. Still think no one’s reading my shit?
PS Did you hear the one about Marco Rubio and those Internet Gambling joints? … that’s coming soon!