March 20, 2013 10:16 am
DEERFIELD BEACH --
There appears to be a few in the audience unfamiliar with me (and my work).
- I’m not afraid of SLAPP lawsuits. Rather than having a chilling effect, they give me a rather nice stiffy.
- Anonymous commentary (aka hate email) makes my day. Indicates to me I’m on the right path. Please don’t stop sending it.
- I believe the Poitier’s of the world, the Robb’s of the world, are responsible for keeping “down the black man.” I have zero tolerance for racism and had I found a single drop of it over at City Hall, I’d have walked. Burgess Hanson and his team want the best of everyone — not just a certain segment, pigment, or creed.
- It’s really not “state of the art politics” to prey on the ignorance, vulnerabilities, and fears of the low information voter (aka District #2). About as subtle as throwing gas on a fire.
- Lifting my skirt: I firmly believe Poitier is involved with identity theft and income tax fraud. I’ve been working that story for the last year. Involves some folks in jail and a couple of local idiots. Stay tuned.
- I realize we can’t install metal detectors at the entrance to the Commission chambers, but how about a breathalyzer test? Some folks in attendance were clearly baked.
- A grand total of plus 27 votes isn’t a mandate, and thus should not be considered the ticket to a power trip. This is more about a shitty campaign run by Peggy Noland than anything else.
- I am pressing forward, full speed ahead, with my criminal complaint against Robb for her illegal use of the city’s brand. It’s theft — as in theft of an election. And yes, ASA Timothy Donnelly and I have already spoken about this matter. Spoken, as in had a person to person talk.
- Peoples are thinking it will be someone besides Joe Miller, PoitierRobb, and RobbPoitier in two years. Lots can change — for me, I’m putting good money on a couple of folks keeling over. I’d not go as far as stitching together a voodoo doll — I might, however, order me some bobbleheads.
- On election day, total unique visitors to my blog (for a 12 hour period) broke nicely into the 5 digits. Still think no one’s reading my shit?
PS Did you hear the one about Marco Rubio and those Internet Gambling joints? … that’s coming soon!•••
The strength of MAOS comes from our community of ass-kicking, ball-busting activists. Please, chip in to help us expand the reach of our activist base by building the next generation media and organizing platform.
MAOS is a very costly and resource intensive operation. Our staff contributes hundreds of hours per month, digging into stories that other news sources find too difficult. We search for tales with "moral clarity." Our team strives to make our community a better place, for all that live here.
Contributions to MAOS are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Donations are securely processed thru PayPal and will remain anonymous.
If you're reading, chances are we helped clean up your community. Now show your appreciation, or you'll go to hell.
We value your privacy and anonymity. We'll never disclose, share, or sell your information.
Portions may be copyright © 2013 Chaz Stevens. All rights reserved. MAOS is a sponsored blog.