Ada Graham-Johnson, City Clerk
Brenda Snipes, Supervisor of Elections
Madam City Clerk and Dr. Snipes.
I’ve decided to follow along in the footsteps of dick-torial candidate Jean Robb by installing additional ballot drop boxes at various locations around town. With that, I have a few questions:
- I have secured about 30 cardboard boxes. Which is preferred — corrugated or recycled?
- I believe a lock, well really, any security for that matter, may act as a “deterrent” for voting. Therefore, my ballot drop boxes won’t be secured in any fashion — open both to the elements and to society at large.
- My marketing team has suggested a Drop Your Election Ballot Off Tequila Party. We’re thinking, drop off one vote, get a shot. Two votes, two shots. And so forth. You’ll win a “I Hate Chaz Stevens” by Sylvia Poitier t-shirt with your fifth vote!!!
- We’re also pondering the idea of printing up ballots — just in case you, well, find yourself short on cash, at our party, and want to have a couple of drinks. Can you kindly send me camera ready artwork?
- What’s the best way to surreptitiously open up ballots? Is there a way to tell who voted for Noland, or that Robb fellow? Cough cough. Not that we’d do that, mind you.
- Finally, we’re thinking of charging our hosts a fee for this service. Any thoughts here? We’re having a hard time putting a reasonable price on freedom and democracy.
On behalf of my team, we’re really looking forward to helping out this election, being a small part of the Snipes Army! I think there’s a good future in “private voting officials.”
As they say “vote early”. And now, at selected locations in Deerfield Beach, we offer voting often.
Advertise with Us
Want to get in on local advertising? We work with small to large businesses – as well as bloggers – providing cost effective marketing.Partner with us!
Web Development is our business.
zProduction.com is a full-service digital shop built on a foundation of e-commerce, front end design, and web development outfit.We would like to learn about yours.