BSO Capt. Robert Schnakenberg
This is for the record.
If you recall, way back in the day, I asked you if BSO would be providing, like past city practices, “a praetorian guard / limo service” for Mayor RobbRottenCrotch, and your answer was no, we would not.
Then please explain why RobbRottenCrotch has been calling upon BSO, and you in particular, to drive her old sack of bones to and fro.
I’m titling this little endeavor UberSnack … and wonder if you’d kindly respond to these questions:
- Does BSO provide transportation services to Deerfield Beach Mayor Jean RobbRottenCrotch?
- If so, can you tell me how long this has been happening, the total number of times, pickup and drop off locations.
- Can you explain how the pickup process work … is there an app?
- How many other Deerfield Beach elected officials make use of BSO’s taxi services?
- Can David Cody (looking more like Sylvia day by day) get in on the action? He’s out of a job, doesn’t have a car, and is one broke dick of a dick, plus seems he might be familiar with riding in a cop car (might behoove you to stop by the evidence room first and get that cat some party supplies).
I’ve enclosed an interesting email of RobbRottenCrotch’s, where she’s recently attended the YATC Graduation Ceremony in Lauderdale … interesting to me in the sense — the lateness of the hour (well past Robb’s bed time — assuming she sleeps), the Laudy location, and three, your required attendance.
Why was your attendance required?
My final question … can you explain to me why the taxpayers of Deerfield Beach must provide RobbRottenCrotch with her own pretorian guard, and personal Uber BSO Capt’n.
One last word … I offer none of this out of disrespect, I value and admire the work you, and your team, do for the City of Deerfield Beach. Shit like this tends to happen when an ethically challenged old fart thinks she owns the town.
Schnackenberg, who we think highly of around these parts, quickly responded back thusly:
Good to hear from you. It has been awhile, I was getting worried. Regarding your question and comments, I believe you asked if we would be escorting her home after meetings to which I replied “no” and that still stands today. I have on three occasions driven her to events. Two were for the Youth Automotive Center graduations in which I was invited to by JM Family. I believe it was May 2014 and 2015. Since I was already going I was asked by the Mayor if I would drive her to the event due to her aversion for driving at night. The third event was a Calea public forum at the Broward Sheriff’s Office. City Officials were requested to attend to speak for or against the BSO in the accreditation process. Mayor Robb volunteered to speak at the event and asked if I could take her there. I’m not sure of the email you reference but I do recall a calendar invite on outlook so that I would remember the date. I hope this answers your questions. If not, please feel free to ask for clarification. For the record, I do not consider your request disrespectful and appreciate the kind words.[gview file=”https://www.myactsofsedition.com/wp-content/uploads/robb-schnack.pdf”]