Hey Mr. Donnelly;
Kindly add this email as my formal complaint against Deerfield Beach Major Jean Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! for possible violations of Florida Statute 119 (aka the Public Records Law).
Allow me to tell you a tale.
1. At the April 19, 2016 City Commission meeting, Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! complained, at great length, to the audience about a threatening email she recently received.
2. Learned individuals like myself note that contrary to Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!!’s belief, emails such as the ones she referenced are a matter of public value and ownership.
3. So, curious to what was written in that communique, I submitted a public records request to the Clerk.
4. Shortly thereafter, the ever-helpful DFB City Clerk indicated a “specific” email wasn’t found, so the Clerk’s Office provided all emails for the Apr 18/19.
5. Upon review, I didn’t find any emails considered even remotely threatening. All were typical city related business.
6. So, I filed my 2nd PRR, asking for emails that were considered threatening … for which, I received a 2014 South African based spam email that Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! considered threatening. BSO’s investigation dismissed Dick Robinson’s complaint as merit less. So, that wasn’t the Wonka Golden Ticket.
7. Okay. Three times the charm. Off goes the third request, asking Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! to provide the “threatening” email she referred to at the Apr 19 City Commission meeting.
That request came back as “no documents responsive,” indicating either Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! lied or is violating Florida Law by withholding public records.
I’m guessing the second, withholding, because as you know, previous requests for public records information were denied due to Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!!’s own personal record’s classification as “those fucking things are private. We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!”
To Dick Robinson, those alleged public records were of a private nature … but when I exposed them, Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! denied production, it’s like “oh, I don’t have them. We told him to go away… and away he goes, Precious! Gone, gone, gone! SMEAGOL IS FREE! ”
Therefore, it is quite obvious, Robbed my dick like Dick Robinson!! cannot be trusted to comply with Florida Law.
Given this, I ask the SAO to investigate this most egregious transgression, and maybe perhaps, take the investigation out of neutral, and jam it in third gear.
Also, as I understand it, a resident in Deerfield Beach, I’ll refer to as Pat-hole-logical Liar, suggest the SAO has zero interest in pursuing these sorts of legal violations by elected officials.
I stand by offering assistance.