October 17, 2012 9:27 am
I’ve been a long time supporter of Tamarac Commissioner Le Peerman. In the MAOS book, she’s one of the good guys …er… girls.
But, when it comes to her backing of Broward County School Board candidate Shelly Solomon, Peerman’s got it all wrong.
Let us count the ways.
- Peerman has told us, “Freedman comes from a well-to-do background, therefore she does not understand the plight of the poor.” Only the poor can understand the poor? Only the poor understand the value of a proper education? Rubbish.
- Peerman’s logic here becomes twisted, when considering approximately 30% of OB/GYN doctors are men. I mean, how could these dudes ever truly understand the vagina, being as they don’t have one (except, that is,
- Le, ever have a naughty-parts doc who’s a guy?
- Peerman, in her pitiful defense of Solomon, indicated to me, “Shelly was just flustered when receiving your call. Who’d want a call from The Genius?” True dat. Unfortunately for that line of defense, Solomon kept asking me “who are you.”
- Solomon outrightly lied. And did a bad job of it. When queried about the $450 expenditure, I was informed, “it was for mailings.” When pressed, Solomon quickly recanted that line of explanation.
Solomon, well behind in the polling and needing a leg up, hired an attack dog to do her biding. And she got caught red handed. In the end, this caper is as simple as it seems.
Even I don’t even need a vagina to understand that.•••
The strength of MAOS comes from our community of ass-kicking, ball-busting activists. Please, chip in to help us expand the reach of our activist base by building the next generation media and organizing platform.
MAOS is a very costly and resource intensive operation. Our staff contributes hundreds of hours per month, digging into stories that other news sources find too difficult. We search for tales with "moral clarity." Our team strives to make our community a better place, for all that live here.
Contributions to MAOS are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Donations are securely processed thru PayPal and will remain anonymous.
If you're reading, chances are we helped clean up your community. Now show your appreciation, or you'll go to hell.
We value your privacy and anonymity. We'll never disclose, share, or sell your information.
Portions may be copyright © 2013 Chaz Stevens. All rights reserved. MAOS is a sponsored blog.