September 26, 2012 10:48 am
It seems that last night, there were two votes of dissension on the L’ Lakes dais (votes against the CDBG nonsense and the budget).
And that extra vote spells doom for
jon allen frat bastard.
Anyone that talks to MAOS has heard me say, “all I need to do is get into one elected official’s head. One vote is all it takes and pretty soon the dam will break.”
I have two votes. The third will come a lot easier than you think and with the upcoming election, there’s my fourth vote.
And four votes means Allen’s next career move is WalMart greeter.
Here’s the raw intel (notes) from last night’s meeting.
1. Might point out that
eric haynes noob talked to City Atty and had him draft a letter (actually a second letter) to another Comm on behavior and Sunshine issues. Imagine that- Mr. Sunshine violator himself.
MAOS: Not to mention tax cheat, dead beat dad, piss poor businessman, divorcee, liar, thief, and did I mention dead beat dad?
2. Here is an interesting tidbit- for the School Advisory Boards. At one meeting when the budget was discussed for the board, there was a vote count for consensus to delete the boards funding for 2013. It miraculously re-appeared in the 2013 budget last night. It was never discussed again in public. On what authority did JA add it back? How did that happen- divine intervention?
3. Apparently JA gave the Commission a lecture on how to act and demanded they change their behavior. Is drafting a resolution for them to pass. Imagine that- him demanding they change to meet his requirements.
4. City Atty gave an endorsement on record from what it sounds like to Sheriff Lamberti.
5. EH gave a speech on how great staff is doing. He is tired of the unfair criticism of staff.
MAOS: Blow me.
6. Each Comm tried to do CYA at end of meeting in comments. Lots of dissension from what I hear. EH is now going after P Williams because she is falling out of the group.•••
The strength of MAOS comes from our community of ass-kicking, ball-busting activists. Please, chip in to help us expand the reach of our activist base by building the next generation media and organizing platform.
MAOS is a very costly and resource intensive operation. Our staff contributes hundreds of hours per month, digging into stories that other news sources find too difficult. We search for tales with "moral clarity." Our team strives to make our community a better place, for all that live here.
Contributions to MAOS are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Donations are securely processed thru PayPal and will remain anonymous.
If you're reading, chances are we helped clean up your community. Now show your appreciation, or you'll go to hell.
We value your privacy and anonymity. We'll never disclose, share, or sell your information.
Portions may be copyright © 2013 Chaz Stevens. All rights reserved. MAOS is a sponsored blog.