October 23, 2012 8:20 am
Over the past few months, I’ve heard some detractors of my efforts say, “you only go after black officials. There’s more white elected officials who are bad … so therefore, you’re a racist.”
Let me count the ways.
- Steve Gonot. White. Arrested, removed from office, sentenced to jail.
- Al Capellini. White. Arrested, removed form office, soon to be sentenced to jail.
- William Crawford. Really white. Outstanding bar complaint, working its way through the system.
- Connie Mack. Also really white. Dealing with my US Congressional Ethics complaint.
- Lee Giannino. White dood. Nailed with two state Ethics probable cause charges.
- Mike Mahaney. Southern White fucker. Run out of town.
- Larry Deetjen. Casper-like in his complexion. Finding it difficulty to find another job due to my Deetjen-Be-Gone technology.
So yes, come to think of it, after review — those idiots who say, “Chaz hates black women… They’re right.”
I never go after white guys.
I chase corruption.
I don’t ever think – this is a white/black issue, a male/female issue, and/or a Dem/Rep issue. Never. Doesn’t even occur to me.
I’m after the badniks and go wherever and to whomever that is.•••
The strength of MAOS comes from our community of ass-kicking, ball-busting activists. Please, chip in to help us expand the reach of our activist base by building the next generation media and organizing platform.
MAOS is a very costly and resource intensive operation. Our staff contributes hundreds of hours per month, digging into stories that other news sources find too difficult. We search for tales with "moral clarity." Our team strives to make our community a better place, for all that live here.
Contributions to MAOS are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Donations are securely processed thru PayPal and will remain anonymous.
If you're reading, chances are we helped clean up your community. Now show your appreciation, or you'll go to hell.
We value your privacy and anonymity. We'll never disclose, share, or sell your information.
Portions may be copyright © 2013 Chaz Stevens. All rights reserved. MAOS is a sponsored blog.