Thanks to our friends at the **********, we’ve gotten our hands on the preliminary draft copy of the Broward Office of Inspector General’s “Preliminary Report re: Gross Mismanagement of Public Funds by the City of Lauderdale Lakes“.
Yeah, I told you it was a scoop.
In the report (download), here’s a few of the tidbits:
1. It ain’t over. There’s a whole other Broward OIG investigation ongoing. From page 2, we learn
In addition, although the City has recently declared that it “is making serious progress towards improving its overall financial condition,”2 the OIG has also identified newly-discovered misconduct by the City administration that we have separately addressed in a companion report, OIG 11-021.
2. Larry Tibbs and Anita Fain-Taylor get their collective asses handed to them.
3. Kessler International had it right all along — contrary to the folks over on the Lauderdale Lakes dais said about that firm. But then again, they accused us of treason, so what the f*** do they know?
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.