March 7, 2012
Broward State Attorney Office
201 Southeast 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Attention: Timothy Donnelly, Assistant State Attorney
Public Corruption Unit
I hereby file criminal complaints against City of Lauderdale Lakes City Manager Jonathan Allen for possible violations of Florida
Statute 119, Public Records.
Allegation #1/intentional Withholding of Public Information:
As a former employee of the City of Lauderdale Lakes in the capacity as Information Technology Manager I became aware of
the named individual conducting unethical, improper and possible illegal activities. As a concerned taxpayer first and foremost,
I and others have made some public records requests in an attempt to gather information to provide to the proper authorities
(details below, backup documentation provided in the following pages).
Contrary to Florida law,
- The City of Lauderdale Lakes failed to acknowledge our original request.
- 1t was well over two weeks before I became aware there was an email blocking situation.
- After I conducted a detailed investigation with my internet provider (Time Warner Cable) about the reason the Lauderdale lakes City Clerk was not responding to my repeated attempts to check the status, It was determined that my email address (email@example.com) was being willfully and Intentionally blocked at the server level from Lauderdale Lakes email server.
- Once the issue had been identified, I faxed the requests directly to the City Clerk of Lauderdale lakes and confirmed receipt (see documentation).
Since I have never sent any communication to any person at Lauderdale Lakes that could be construed as anything but
professional and having to do with business matters, I am concluding that this action taken is an attempt to purposely and
willfully conceal and withhold public information in direcct violation of the law. I am also aware that similar allegations and
requests for action have been addressed to you by Mr. Chaz Stevens and this should be considered in addition to those.
I am respectfully requesting the Broward County State Attorney’s Office thoroughly investigate these allegations and to the
extent permitted by State or local law or regulations, any and all penalties, sanctions, or other disciplinary actions for violations
of such standards be applied forthwith.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.