Dear PBCO Inspector General[cleeng_content id=”404300092″ description=”Why stop now? It’s just getting interesting!” price=”0.99″ referral=”0.10″]Please review City Council meeting on October 5, 2011, Item 8, Resolution 135-11 (download): a resolution to reimburse the Master Developer Viking $426,760 for engineering and design services.There are two (2) blatant problems with using the taxpayers money to reimburse the Master Developer Viking.
1. There was never an agreement to reimburse the Master Developer Viking for Engineering and Design Services, before the work commence for the public Marina. The costs incurred are normal business expenses that a Master Developer expects to pay for; so why is the City reimbursing Viking with the taxpayers money?
2. The Master Developer Viking did not competitively bid for the Engineering and Design Services; which means that the City can not reimburse for these services using public funds, because it violates F.S. 287.055: The Consultants Competitive Negotiation Act.
Request copy of DVD meeting October 5, 2011, Resolution 135-11 and DDA Agreement with Master Developer Viking.
A professional engineering contract that exceeds an annual threshold of $10,000 without a competitive process violates Florida Statutes 287.055, and the City’s Procurement Ordinance 2412.
F.S. 287.055- Acquisition of professional architectural, engineering, landscape architectural, or surveying and mapping services; definitions; procedures; contingent fees prohibited; penalties.—(1) SHORT TITLE.—This section shall be known as the “Consultants’ Competitive Negotiation Act.”
Make a public records request for Resolution 135-11 and the DVD of the City Council meeting October 5, 2011 to hear the discussion and vote on this matter. Once again public employees violating F.S. 112.3173 and knowingly deceiving the public.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.