The payees for Lauderdale Lakes CRA includes the following four agencies:
- The County
- The City
- The Hospital District
- The CSC
Did you know that according to Florida Law, an interest payment needs to be collected for TIF bills paid after January 1st? And, not surprisingly, out of those four agencies, guess which one doesn’t pay their bills?
The one with an
Assistant to the City ManagerFinance Director by the name of Marie Elianor?
And you wanna know why Elianor didn’t make the payment? Choose any of the following three that apply.
- She is a blithering f***ing idiot.
But what, it’s :worse(r):.[cleeng_content id=”720710279″ description=”Why stop now? It’s just getting interesting!” price=”0.99″ referral=”0.10″]We ask you to recall Commissioner Assless Chaps blathering about how “f***ing rosey it was over on this side of the fence” and City Attorney Jim Brady Bunch who opined “we’re working our way out.”
Really? If this is ducky, I’d hate to see a situation really completely f***ing hosed and out of control.
All that’s needed is… Queue a couple dead hookers and an empty Caddy trunk.
Leading us to wonder…
- For a city that is doing so well, how come they can’t pay the TIF?
- What about the interest being waived for the 2011 late payment.
- And let’s not forget the missing 2010 TIF payment (adding to the $2.5M debt).
Sure Assless Chaps, that’s just rosey.
In the end, it’s the local taxpayers who are getting hosed by this fiasco, a MCF being foisted upon us by the CRA board which is allowing :JA: and Elianor free reign.
I remember listening to the Project Manager for the Mars Phoenix Lander describe the highly complex landing maneuver… 12 rocket motors, all firing simultaneously, needed to slow that platform down for landing. When asked what happened if one motor failed to ignite, the PM dead panned “the other 11 will take you right to the crash site.”
I think that’s what’s happening in LL. Thanks to Allen, Elianor, Brady, and Haynes.
Crash site coming up. Much sooner than you think.[/cleeng_content]
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.