The following post will probably not make any sense to you. It didn’t to us either. However that’s because neither you nor I are Powered by Marie Elianor.[cleeng_content id=”930958551″ description=”Why stop now? It’s just getting interesting!” price=”0.99″ referral=”0.10″]We’ll begin with a bit of history.
- Earlier this month, the City of Lauderdale Lakes provided their Long Range Financial Plan to the County.
- The “plan” for fiscal years 2013 – 2017 were contained within those pages.
- FY13 is based upon the end results of FY12.
- FY12 is based upon the end results of FY11.
As you can see, it’s a waterfall approach with one thing leading to another.
Now let’s add some confusion.
- We’re nearly 6 months into FY12 and still no word on last year’s certified audit.
- With the year’s midpoint approaching, it’s time for course correction. If the rumors are to be believed, then layoffs are on the near term event horizon.
So apparently, Elianor and her boss, :JA:, believe there’s a problem. We agree, there are lots of problems.
How big of a problem? A problem based on what numbers?
The city has no idea of where FY11 ended, so anything put forward would be a guess at best. Now, toss in the fact Elianor doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground…
And it’s the blind leading the retarded.
But wait, it gets :worse(r):.
Tonight, the Commission approved, by Resolution and with amendments, the “plan” — thereby officially put their stamp of approval on this nonsense.
Surprising? No, not really.
According to the OIG Report, many members of this Commission don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.
So are we to expect any different?[/cleeng_content]
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.
Donate and help fund our efforts
Your donation will always remain anonymous, and are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.