Comparing apples to oranges, Lauderdale Lakes seems much more concerned about Taylor/Tibbs than :JA:.[cleeng_content id=”156776601″ description=”Why stop now? It’s just getting interesting!” price=”0.99″ referral=”0.10″]You see, for those keeping score at home:
- OIG Report #1 (11017): three recommendations, 11 replies
- OIG Report #2 (11021): two recommendations, five replies
OIG Report #1 Responses #1 & #2:
From their six-month FY12 review, the budget was downwardly adjusted $40,000, but failed to account for the $400,000 BCPA reduction in the property tax collection.
MAOS response: “Is there anyone home?”
The City’s five-year plan was based upon:
- No changes to FY12
- The refinancing of all major debt
- The lease/buyback of city assets
- A thirteen-year BSO repayment plan, instead of the five offered by the County
- And don’t even get us started on the CRA, whose job in life is to manage a garden.
MAOS response: “Is any of this even realistic or feasible?”
While the City addressed the restructuring of debt, they failed to mention Allen’s role, first as Assistant City Manager and now City Manager in this debacle.
MAOS response: “In the end, this debt will be his legacy.”
Since December 2010, all the monthly financial reports have overstated the General Fund brought/forward cash by $1.3M, included many errors (98% taxes collected), and the overspending of funds.
MAOS response: “If at first you don’t succeed, call :ME:.”
The FY11 audit is proving to be a fiasco. Periodic reports have indicated “numbers are not adding up.”
MAOS response: “It will be :worse(r):.”
MAOS response: “Isn’t this a Report #2 issue?”
MAOS response: “Staff needed extra training.”
If FY13 follows FY12, you can expect:
- Transfers to balance the budget
- Over inflated revenue numbers
- Fire fee over the legal maximum
- Jacked up special assessments
- A seemingly endless supply of errors
MAOS response: “Still no clue to the difference between a balanced budget (revenue equal expenses), a realistic budget (both revenues and expenses are realistic) and a budget with cash flow projections.”[/cleeng_content]
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.