Let’s get right to the bad news.[cleeng_content id=”396630450″ description=”Why stop now? It’s just getting interesting!” price=”0.99″ referral=”0.10″]Our conservative FY12 Ending forecast indicates a $2.5M General Fund cash deficit.
MAOS continues to advise drastic downward budget amendments, deep cuts in Parks and BSO, and nailing :JA: right in his girl pearls.
We arrived at this conclusion by comparing pooled-cash, examining the City’s latest financial statement, and trying to make sense (we couldn’t) of the unchanging month-to-month cash balances.
While that task melted our collective mind, we determined:
- The cash-deficit problem endures, as most of the General Fund money will cover other Governmental funds shortages.
- What little money remains belongs to restricted purpose and/or Special Assessment funds.
For those keeping score at home:
May 31, 2012
Collected to date: $12.1M
Still to collect: $3.7M
Spent to date $9.6M
Still to spend: $6.2M
* Our previous FY12 cash flow analysis indicated GF cash collected at $14.8M – a budget decrease of $1M.
As you can see, the City will fall short by $2.5M.
Some team members projected FY11 deficits launching 33319 into a low Earth orbit.
In years past, the cash-poor solution was raiding the Special Assessment Piggy Bank, but in 2012, it will be too little, too late.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.