For nearly the last year, we’ve been
bitching moaning complaining patiently arguing against the hiring of :ME:.
Health alert: please put down any milk you might be drinking.
Journey with us back to 2003, and as Budget Director, Elianor did not meet the following minimum acceptable requirements for:
- Skills/Application of knowledge
- Mastery of technical / professional techniques
- Being on schedule
- Decision making
Additionally, “she has problems with the accuracy of her numbers [and] assumptions made.” Her boss, Assistant City Manager Connie Hoffmann, also noted conclusions not supported by the data. Hoffman blasts Elianor for “inaccurate reports”, “mistakenly including non-existent revenue”, and “not having a full understanding of the City’s budget.” When questioned, Elianor came up short on appropriate revenue forecasting techniques.
F***, where have we heard this before?
Moving us next to Elianor’s 2006 career highlight – “the installment of new Comcast equipment.”
Zipidity f***ing do-dah.
No better in 2008, where we find her overseeing:
- Oak Tree Golf Course – effects on 44th Street
- Volunteer Group – public relations
- Carter G. Woodson Festival (Black History Event) – City Manager Liaison
But wait you say, that was four years ago, a lot can change in that time.
So then, let’s look at some Elianor’s 2010 career highlights:
- Calculates, figures, develops graphs, and other visual aids
- Investigates and follow up on citizen inquiries and complaints
- Assists with coordination and management of City Council agenda materials
Just in case you are thinking this is all one-sided, let’s hear from Marie W. Elianor herself:
Evaluation Period May 5, 2009 to May 5, 2010
This is the second year in a row that seemingly my work performance is barely above “meets acceptable requirements, satisfactory”. Additionally, at an evaluation score of 3.4, I am the lowest performing member of the Senior Executive Team for a second year.
So, in summation.
Lauderdale Lakes Finance Director Marie Elianor:
- Did not meet minimum acceptable requirements as Oakland Park’s Budget Director
- Provided inaccurate reports
- Offered conclusions not supported by the data
On a positive note, she’s:
- Helped install Comcast gear
- Is really good with graphs and other visual aids
- Was on the Neighborhood Traffic Committee
- Pegs the needle on the Black Person O’ Meter
Elianor’s Oakland Park personnel file[/cleeng_content]