When you break down the report, here’s a few items of interest.
- :JR:’s campaign is mostly self-funded
- Most of the private donations come from retirees and/or Robb family members
- No money from outside interests (aka lobbyists stayed away from this “floater”)
As to her donations:
- 3/4/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $7864.02
- 3/4/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $3468.00
- 2/23/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $5000.00
- 1/2/2009 Loan from Jean Robb: $10,000.00
And last, but not least, there was this donation:
- 2/17/2009 Contribution from Chaz Stevens: $0.02
Our Liberties Are Under Attack.
Our vital work depends on the support of members like you from every corner of the country. Donate today and take a stand for our rights and freedoms. Help support the efforts of MAOS by donating to our Religious Liberty Project.Help show your support!
Please donate now!