Maybe we should start celebrating… If you bake the cake, I’ll bring the candles.
Up to bat over in Lauderdale Lakes are the following events:
- Monday- 11/26 Workshop- Should discuss evaluations on :JA: and :JB:
- Tuesday- 11/27 Meeting- organizational meeting- choose new officers- Vice Mayor, CRA Chair, etc. after election.
Should be a hot meeting on both days.
You see, that evaluation meeting was originally scheduled for 11/13 (sponsored by the Office of Mayor and Commission, yet lacking anyone’s name).
:JA2: gave the Commission a deadline of 11/5 to complete their evaluations.
No one bothered to turn in their homework.
Bummer for him.
You see Gentle Reader, we opine Allen wanted these evaluations completed prior to the election … just in case some seats changed tushes. And one did. Gotcha f***er.
The idea, we opine, was to show the strong support of himself and Brady — six outstanding and one bad review.
We hear there are four votes lined up against him.
Here’s some miscellaneous tidbits:
- These annual reviews are required by Allen’s employment contract.
- This is first as City Manager.
- Anita Fain-Taylor only had one (2011).
- Brady has never had one. Never had his contract or performance reviewed (actually no contract). He was appointed when City formed, no contract, nothing.
The evaluation form was developed by Dr Youngblood for $10k in 2010/11. Total given to Youngblood by City was $30k- no bid contract for visioning, strategic planning, and develop the evaluation form for the City Manager.
Who is Youngblood? Why he is the friend and cohort of :EH:.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.
Donate and help fund our efforts
Your donation will always remain anonymous, and are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.