Thanks for taking the time to speak with me.
Here’s a quick run down.
Earlier this week, I spoke with the following City of Deerfield Beach officials:
- Mayor Peggy Noland
- City Manager Burgess Hanson
- City Attorney Andy Maurodis
Over the past couple of years, at the SW corner of Hillsboro Blvd and US 1 in Deerfield Beach, individuals have been allowed to place a manger and menorah on city owned property.
The City Attorney, a personal friend of mine, proceeded to dazzle me with phrases like “limited public forum”, “allowed in the hallways in Michigan”, etc.
I indicated to the City Attorney my intention to proceed, which included a call to the ACLU (I’ve been carrying the card since 1988).
And here we are.
Should I be granted access, I intend to craft a ****. My best thinking to date is **** with one of these ideas:
The City’s final commission meeting is next Tuesday. I’ve asked Mayor Noland to bring this matter forward for discussion. As there are three very devout Commissioners on the dais, I believe the city will intentionally violate my Constitutional rights.
I remain undeterred.
My thanks for any help / advice.
Best to you.
PS I’ve included a copy screen grabs from Google Maps to help illustrate the location in question.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.