Ada Graham-Johnson, City Clerk
Brenda Snipes, Supervisor of Elections
Madam City Clerk and Dr. Snipes.
I’ve decided to follow along in the footsteps of dick-torial candidate Jean Robb by installing additional ballot drop boxes at various locations around town. With that, I have a few questions:
- I have secured about 30 cardboard boxes. Which is preferred — corrugated or recycled?
- I believe a lock, well really, any security for that matter, may act as a “deterrent” for voting. Therefore, my ballot drop boxes won’t be secured in any fashion — open both to the elements and to society at large.
- My marketing team has suggested a Drop Your Election Ballot Off Tequila Party. We’re thinking, drop off one vote, get a shot. Two votes, two shots. And so forth. You’ll win a “I Hate Chaz Stevens” by Sylvia Poitier t-shirt with your fifth vote!!!
- We’re also pondering the idea of printing up ballots — just in case you, well, find yourself short on cash, at our party, and want to have a couple of drinks. Can you kindly send me camera ready artwork?
- What’s the best way to surreptitiously open up ballots? Is there a way to tell who voted for Noland, or that Robb fellow? Cough cough. Not that we’d do that, mind you.
- Finally, we’re thinking of charging our hosts a fee for this service. Any thoughts here? We’re having a hard time putting a reasonable price on freedom and democracy.
On behalf of my team, we’re really looking forward to helping out this election, being a small part of the Snipes Army! I think there’s a good future in “private voting officials.”
As they say “vote early”. And now, at selected locations in Deerfield Beach, we offer voting often.
Expert SEO Consulting - More Traffic. Better Results.
Every day we deliver new customers to businesses through our proven search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing strategies. Our strategies have helped businesses, large and small, reach in-market consumers, making a true impact on the bottom line.
More Traffic. Increased Qualified Leads. Maximized Budget Dollars.
We’re here to help educate you about search marketing and choose a strategy that’s right for you and your business. We’re constantly researching, testing, connecting, and finding other ways to stay on top of this always-changing industry so we can offer the best, most relevant advice to help you succeed.
SEO. Social Media Consulting. Improving Website Results.
The blueprint for online success is simple. We do the heavy lifting while you focus on what matters most, your customers!
Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.