Every once in a while, I receive an anonymous email that follows this sort of pattern, “Chaz, you’ve done well in the past, you’re probably blowing a goat, and you should break this story. Oh, and you suck.”
I’ve got my suspicion it’s Ron
Coddington CodBlockington sending me these love notes, and if that’s the case, here’s what we think:
- He’s a blistering f***ing idiot — regardless if he’s the author of these missives or not.
- Ron reminds us of a five-year old trying to get away with some silly shit — assuming your five-year old drinks too many Capt’n and Coke, smokes dope, and is moderately retarded.
- Even though this person thinks they’re clever (using an obfuscated IP address), the IP still resolves to Deerfield Beach. Dumb f***.
- This person has no clue about the meaning of per se defamation.
In the end, I guess he’s just used to hanging out with his moderately retarded son (runs in the family), so that’s the usual level of mental competence.
Give it a rest, bro .. stop looking up Jean’s skirt, it’s about time you got a new hobby.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.