If we’re to believe the Coconut Creek Police Department (aka Police Chief Mikey Mann and former Deputy Chief Bobbie Biondolillo) — and I don’t — the investigation into Detective Curt Cuddeback sprung from the criminal investigation of Sgt. David Freeman and Officer Laurence Christopher.
Friends, this is a red herring … a false trail.
You see, Biondoilillo appeared to want everyone to believe CCPD found Cuddeback from their criminal investigation into Freeman/Christopher.
I’m not buying that. No deal f***er.
Here’s the question I can’t seem to answer — what lead CCPD to look into those two guys? An anonymous email we received indicated “some form of routine audit.” *
I opine Mann/Biondoilillo, caught with their pants down around their ankles and their thumbs in each other’s rump, have reverse engineered this problem.
Here’s my guess.
Biondoilillo pulled Private Citizen Cuddeback’s info from the FDLE. Sometime later, Cuddeback inquired about any inquiries into his info — which would have returned Biondoilillo’s query. Knowing how software works, Cuddeback’s query would have pinged/alerted Biondoilillo.
I’d imagine, this news would have been greeted with something along the lines of, “Oh f***.”
And so began the coverup.
If true, I’m not sure what’s more chilling. Is it?
- CCPD illegally pulling the information on a private citizen for their own gain
- CCPD launching a bullshit investigation on two of its own (Freeman/Christopher)
- The fact that The Genius is now on the case
And if this did happen, then I will find the responsible party(s) and flame their ass.
F***ing amazing tale…
* To: Records Supervisor
Coconut Creek Police Department
The following is a request for public information.
- A copy of the department’s policy for the auditing of officers, detectives, etc., as to their inquiries of VINs and tags.
- A copy of the department’s manual explaining the details of performing these audits.
- Copies of the last six audits performed.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.