The story about Coconut Creek officers David Freeman and Laurence Christopher getting nailed for misuse of private data hits home, as that city has an history of abusing confidential DAVID (Driver and Vehicle Information Database) information.
Big Bro definitely be out to f*** you in the 33063.
But, don’t bother complaining, like I did, for such worries fell upon the deaf ears of Lt. Douglas “The Racist” Barclay and then-SAO crackerjack Jeanette Camacho.
Racist? Seems that Barclay, a three decade career employee, has issues with folks of color. Remind me, when in Whitetrashistan, not to appear driving while black — or even modestly sun-tanned.
My position five years ago was CCPD mall cop Brad Chalker‘s inquiry and release of my confidential information violated the Federal Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994. Chalker made a lame ass excuse about running into me. Chalker running? As if. At the time, Chalker was DFB Commissioner Steve Gonot‘s buddy. Eventually, MAOS help send Gonot to the klink. Like I said, thanks to Cracker McWhitebread, nothing happened.
Bringing us to modern times…
What’s bothersome is how woefully ignorant Coconut Creek appears to be with the law. From mishandling of public records, to randomly generated fees and costs, to skipping over the DPPA, it makes you stop and wonder … what else are they getting wrong over there?
And I’ve lost count how many giant six-figure salaries there are… A f***ing secretary books $100K+ a year. She better give “good coffee.”
Whatever it is, I hope f***ing Barclay ain’t leading the investigation.
I’ve sent my inquires into FDLE, FBI, and FLDMV (shades of Curt Cuddeback). Should ping back nothing — assuming I’m not under a BionicDildo supersecret criminal investigation. But, then again, perhaps Chief MannBoobs was stupid enough to have pulled my DAVID. Please, say it’s so. That’d be better than winning the scratchy lottery.
To: Linda Tropepe
The following is a request for public information.
- Any reprimands regarding racial insensitivity filed against Lt. Douglas Barclay.
- Any pictures of Barclay in a city issued costume… I am assuming Mann has a big “M”, Barclay goes with “W(hitey)”?
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.