There seems to be some confusion, and by confusion I mean lack of
oh f*** here it comes concern over in Lauderdale Lakes regarding the upcoming Joint Legislative Auditing Committee (LAC) audit. Some folks seem to be thinking, “Well, they’re just going to look at our CAFR* and then will move onto something else.”
Teaser alert: Nope, that’s not correct.
The CAFR audit is just the tippy tippy tip of the iceberg, the ticket to the dance. The real story, you will come to learn, the ordeal brewing just over the horizon, is set to start this spring/early summer.
That’s when the LAC will decide to perform a full fledged colonoscopy of the city’s books.
And given what’s being written about CRAs around Broward County (Hollywood, Hallandale, Lauderdale Lakes), do you really think Senators Jeremy Ring and Joe Abruzzo are going to take a mulligan? Can you imagine the conversation going something like, “Well f*** Joe, I didn’t realize Rod Harvey did their books and the world famous Gary Rogers was in charge. Hell, nothing to see here. Next!”
Let me repeat myself.
Game on f***ers.
* A Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is a set of U.S. government financial statements comprising the financial report of a state, municipal or other governmental entity that complies with the accounting requirements promulgated by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB).
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.