I’d like a yes/no answer to the following questions. Have you ever gotten:
- A free meal from McDonalds?
- A shit load of free meals from McDonalds?
- So many free meals from McDonalds, the manager asked you never to come back?
How about a few more questions? Have you:
- Ever worked in a sex crimes unit? (And while we believe having sex with MANBLA is a crime, we’re not referring to those sorts of creepy issues)
- While working some sex crimes files, have you ever ignored a case?
- While working some sex crimes files, have you ever ignored, say like 20 cases?
The answer to all of these questions is “Who is Tammy Alois, Chaz.” Alios, instead of being fired, instead of being demoted, instead of being shown the door, is … Well, from what I’ve heard, given a prescription for Methadone and a loaded handgun.
What’s next Chief? Put a couple of crack whores in charge of the evidence room?
We’ve also heard scuttlebutt that the CCPD considered “suing me” over those PRRs I’ve requested, but as of yet, have not acquired.
Please. Please. Please.
Sue me. F***, in fact, I’ll toss in the first $250 into the legal fund. I’ll be the first person in history to sue themselves.
Please Mann. File suit against me. We welcome all challengers.
Tommy Wright, Esq.
Siegel Siegel and Wright
Boca Raton, FL
Tommy will definitely accept service on my behalf. Give us the opportunity to, “Make a goddamn circus out of this.”
Our Liberties Are Under Attack.
Our vital work depends on the support of members like you from every corner of the country. Donate today and take a stand for our rights and freedoms. Help support the efforts of MAOS by donating to our Religious Liberty Project.Help show your support!
Please donate now!