A few more requests.
Since Robb took office (March 2013), I would like the following:
- Any emails sent to the city from John Grassi.
- Any emails sent to the city from Rod Coddington.
- Any emails sent to the city from Steve Krevoy.
- Any emails sent to the city from Sandra Jackson.
- Any emails sent to the city from Caryl Berner.
Additionally, I would like the CIty Attorney to opine on the following:
- Are city related emails sent to Mayor Robb, regardless of the account (city, personal) considered public records, subject to Florida Statute 119?
- Is the failure to provide records (outside of legal exemption), or the destruction (outside of the records retention policy) of public data is a criminal offense under Florida Law?
I am alleging Mayor Jean Robb has willfully, intentionally, and maliciously failed to produce, and perhaps destroyed public records. It is my intention to file a criminal complaint against her for such.
I am a Genius. She blows.
Our Liberties Are Under Attack.
Our vital work depends on the support of members like you from every corner of the country. Donate today and take a stand for our rights and freedoms. Help support the efforts of MAOS by donating to our Religious Liberty Project.Help show your support!
Please donate now!