Saturday, June 15, 2013
State of Florida
Commission on Ethics
PO Drawer 15709
Tallahassee, FL 32317
Timothy “Chaz” Stevens
PO Box 1123
Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
RE: Ethics Violation Against Deerfield Beach Mayor Jean “Old like the condom in your wallet” Robb
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please accept this letter as my formal complaint against Deerfield Beach Mayor Jean Robb for possible violation of the State of Florida ethics law.
I allege Robb violated 112.313(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION – No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others.
In support of this allegation, I offer the following for your consideration.
- Given Robb’s complete misunderstanding on how Florida Ethics Laws work, you best go buy another file cabinet to house her misdeeds.
- In an email (see attached) to BSO Sheriff Scott Israel, I posited, “Did Mayor Jean Robb contact you seeking the transfer of BSO Fire Rescue staffer Joe Langlois back into the Deerfield Beach district? For the record, Langlois is a lifelong friend of Robb.”
- Israel answered in the affirmative, “Yes, it was brought up during a meeting.”
Bingo. There’s a violation!
Therefore, I ask the Florida Commission on Ethics to fully investigate this matter, and where appropriate, apply the applicable sanctions, fines, kicks in the ass, and if necessary, send Robb to the timeout chair.
I stand ready to assist.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.