Dear City of Deerfield Beach;
At last night’s Commission meeting, it seems a local resident, looking to squeeze out every sheckel of the rehab dollars (well drained), demanded granite counter tops be installed in her home.
According to this thief, sorry I mean bamboozler, it’s in the city’s code.
So, given the sheer audacity of this request (chutzpa to my Jewish buddies), I’d like the taxpayer to supply me with the following:
- A dozen hookers, a case of condoms, and some penicillin.
- The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo Cab (in Guard’s Red of course).
- Contract hitman on retainer.
- Free table dances for my homeys.
- A bazooka.
- Huge bazookas for my girlfriend.
Kindly have Mr. Andy Maurodis review the City’s Charter. I’m sure all of this is covered.
* For those not in the know, this resident has received nearly six figures in rehab money. Six f***ing figures, and still it is not enough.
Our Liberties Are Under Attack.
Our vital work depends on the support of members like you from every corner of the country. Donate today and take a stand for our rights and freedoms. Help support the efforts of MAOS by donating to our Religious Liberty Project.Help show your support!
Please donate now!