Dear City of Deerfield Beach;
At last night’s Commission meeting, it seems a local resident, looking to squeeze out every sheckel of the rehab dollars (well drained), demanded granite counter tops be installed in her home.
According to this thief, sorry I mean bamboozler, it’s in the city’s code.
So, given the sheer audacity of this request (chutzpa to my Jewish buddies), I’d like the taxpayer to supply me with the following:
- A dozen hookers, a case of condoms, and some penicillin.
- The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo Cab (in Guard’s Red of course).
- Contract hitman on retainer.
- Free table dances for my homeys.
- A bazooka.
- Huge bazookas for my girlfriend.
Kindly have Mr. Andy Maurodis review the City’s Charter. I’m sure all of this is covered.
* For those not in the know, this resident has received nearly six figures in rehab money. Six f***ing figures, and still it is not enough.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.
Donate and help fund our efforts
Your donation will always remain anonymous, and are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.