Once more to the PACER well, and it seems that Margate News (Your Home for Financial Advice)
writer drinker Mitch Pellecchia and his wife, Sabrina Segal, filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 2012.
A few items of interest.
- In 2012, debtor Mitch had an income of $336.16.
- No line item for Jager Bombs, but $600/month for chow (free steak dinners would come in handy, let’s work on that!)
- They sure worry about owing legal fees (Becker Polikoff, etc).
There’s this also:
DEBTORS’ MOTION TO WAIVE WAGE DEDUCTION REQUIREMENT
MITCHELL PELLECCHIA and SABRINA SEGAL (“Debtors”), by and through the undersigned attorney, hereby request that this Court Waive the Wage Deduction Requirement and in support thereof state:
1. Sabrina Segal is a university professor. She is fearful of losing her position if her employer learns about the bankruptcy.
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.