Early this morning, I received a call from Sherrie Routt from the Department of Management Services inquiring about my Festivus Pole application.
Routt had two questions for me:
- When do I wanna put the f***er up, and for how long?
- They wanted a pictured faxed or emailed.
Let the Feats of Strength BEGIN!
From: Chaz Stevens [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 9:09 AM
To: Routt, Sherrie
Subject: The 2013 PBR Holiday Festivus Pole
Thank you for calling me and helping me with my application.
As requested, here is a picture of the Festivus Pole Kindly note, this version of the display in the attached pictures stands over 8” tall. However, the one that will be on display in the Capitol Building will conform to DMS guidelines — under 6 feet tall. Both occupy about a 2’x2’ area.
Kindly confirm receipt of this email.
I received it, please stand by while we process your request.
Sherrie K. Routt, Administrative Assistant II
Department of Management Services
We Serve Those Who Serve Florida
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.