If you’ve never watched Seinfeld, you’re probably wondering what the heck Festivus is. Here’s a quick run down:
If you like the idea of replacing whatever holiday you celebrate in December with Festivus, you’re going to need a Festivus pole like the one this guy made in Florida:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 23 empty 12oz Miller Lite cans (plus one full one for you to drink while building it)
- 1 two foot 2×4 piece of wood
- 2 ten inch 2/4 pieces of wood
- Nail gun
- Wood glue
- Super glue
- First, make the base. Apply wood glue to one edge of each of the 10 inch long pieces of wood. Glue to the sides of the 2 foot piece of wood right in the middle to make a perfect X. Use your nail gun to secure the wood in place.
- Next, glue your first can to the base with the super glue. Continue to stack and glue the remaining cans. You might need a ladder – your pole should be about eight feet tall.
- Let the glue dry.
- Put your Festivus pole out for all to see!
Expert SEO Consulting - More Traffic. Better Results.
Every day we deliver new customers to businesses through our proven search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing strategies. Our strategies have helped businesses, large and small, reach in-market consumers, making a true impact on the bottom line.
More Traffic. Increased Qualified Leads. Maximized Budget Dollars.
We’re here to help educate you about search marketing and choose a strategy that’s right for you and your business. We’re constantly researching, testing, connecting, and finding other ways to stay on top of this always-changing industry so we can offer the best, most relevant advice to help you succeed.
SEO. Social Media Consulting. Improving Website Results.
The blueprint for online success is simple. We do the heavy lifting while you focus on what matters most, your customers!
Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.