If you’ve never watched Seinfeld, you’re probably wondering what the heck Festivus is. Here’s a quick run down:
If you like the idea of replacing whatever holiday you celebrate in December with Festivus, you’re going to need a Festivus pole like the one this guy made in Florida:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 23 empty 12oz Miller Lite cans (plus one full one for you to drink while building it)
- 1 two foot 2×4 piece of wood
- 2 ten inch 2/4 pieces of wood
- Nail gun
- Wood glue
- Super glue
- First, make the base. Apply wood glue to one edge of each of the 10 inch long pieces of wood. Glue to the sides of the 2 foot piece of wood right in the middle to make a perfect X. Use your nail gun to secure the wood in place.
- Next, glue your first can to the base with the super glue. Continue to stack and glue the remaining cans. You might need a ladder – your pole should be about eight feet tall.
- Let the glue dry.
- Put your Festivus pole out for all to see!
BOCA.DENTIST available now! Get it today!
- There are over 2 million dentists working in the world, and many rely on technology to operate a successful practice.
- From finding patients online, to providing patient information portals, the importance of a visible, functional, and market-specific can’t be understated.
- BOCA.DENTIST provides the perfect TLD option for dental practices, and is a relevant, targeted domain extension option made explicitly for the dental world.
- Use BOCA.DENTIST to help better connect with current and new patients.
Interested in buying this domain? Drop us a line and let's see if we can take your business to the next level.
Tips and Public Leads
Please use this website to report suspected corrupt or criminal activity. Due to the high volume of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have provided.Submit an anonymous tip.