Notes from Deerfield Beach:
- We heard City Clerk Ada Graham Johnson just passed away, having been ill for the last 2 years or so.
- Described to me as “major blow to the city.”
- We hear Deerfield Beach Commissioner Bill Ganz was courted by Kristin Jacobs as a possible replacement for her County Commission seat
- We also hear Deerfield Beach Commissioner Ben Preston is being groomed to take on Gwyn Clarke Reed
- We expect the gauntlet to fall on Jean Robb this week.
Our Liberties Are Under Attack.
Our vital work depends on the support of members like you from every corner of the country. Donate today and take a stand for our rights and freedoms. Help support the efforts of MAOS by donating to our Religious Liberty Project.Help show your support!
Please donate now!